A. Cancellation Policy
1. How can I cancel an order?
1.1 Medicines and Healthcare Products
An order for medicines or healthcare products can be cancelled from the ‘Order Details’ screen on the GlobalHeartFoundation website or by calling our customer care number which is mentioned on website before the delivery of item. Else, you can refuse it at the time of delivery and a refund will be processed as per the Refund Policy.
B. Return Policy
1. What is the time period for return of orders
1.1 Myodrrops Orders
The return window ranges from 0-7 days from the date of delivery. For the delivered item issue, consumer need to contact via contact details mentioned on our website www.globalheartfoundation.org
2. Which Products are not eligible for Returns?
2.1 Products Not Eligible for Return- As per terms offered by all the sellers on the Platform, the products shall not be eligible for a return under the following circumstances-
- If the item has been opened, partially used or disfigured. The user is strongly advised to check the package carefully at the time of acceptance of products by the user from the user’s delivery agent;
- If the product has been tampered with;
- If the product packaging and/or packaging box and/or packaging seal has been tampered with. The user is strongly advised to check the package carefully at the time of acceptance of products by the user from the user’s delivery agent and it is emphasized that the user should not accept the order if the package appears to be tampered;
- If it is mentioned on the product detail page that the product is non-returnable;
- Any accessories/freebies supplied with the product are missing;
- If the product does not have serial number / UPC number/ barcode affixed, which was present at the time of acceptance of products by the user from the user’s delivery agent;
- Any damage/defect which is not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty;
- The product is without original packing and accessories/freebies;
- If the product is damaged due to misuse;
4. How to Return?
4.1 You can raise a return request within the time frame mentioned above by following these simple steps on the Platform:
4.2 You can place a request for return of product by calling the customer support (contact details mentioned on our website www.globalheartfoundation.org).
4.3 After your return request is processed, we will pick up the return items as per the following timelines:
- For Local Cities*: Within 24-48 hours from the time of approval of return request.
- For Other Cities: Between 4-5 business days from the time of approval of return request. Please note that this time period may be longer depending on the third-party courier partners terms.
4.4 Please keep the return package ready in its original packaging with all the labels intact. You are also requested to keep a copy of the invoice/ bill from the seller handy for verification.
C. Refund Policy
1. When can I expect the amount to be refunded?
1.1 Please note that the refund amount mentioned at the time of return on the Platform is an estimate and will be finalised after completion of verification. Once the pick-up is completed and the product is verified by the seller, a refund of the total amount paid for the products returned by you will be initiated for eligible returns as mentioned above.
1.2 Refund will be initiated only post successful verification of the products by the seller. Please note that the verification process may take:
- For Local Cities*: 48 hours from the time of pick up from your location.
- For Other Cities: 8-10 business days from the date of pick up from your location.
1.3 The amount is expected to reflect in your account after completion of verification from the seller as per the following timelines:
|Method of Payment||Refund Timeframe (after successful verification by our team)|
|NEFT||1-3 business days|
|Online refund||7-10 business days subject to the bank turnaround time and RBI Guidelines.|
|Other Wallets||2-3 business days|
1.4 You understand and acknowledge that we reserve the rights to claim back any refund that has been processed by us as a result of fraudulent activities such as return of wrong products or wrong quantity of the products.