Heart Treatment Medicine Myodrrops XL
GLOBAL HEART FOUNDATION
SPECIALISED IN NON – INVASIVE CARDIOLOGY
An estimated 17.3 million people died from Cardiovascular Disease in 2008.
Over 80% of Cardiovascular Disease deaths take place in low and middle income countries.
By 2030 more than 23 million people will die annually from Cardiovascular Diseases.
After Years of Success and Over Thousands of Patients
GLOBAL HEART FOUNDATION Is now a landmark in non invasive Cardiology in Pune
- CVDs are the number one cause of death globally: more people die annually from CVDs than from any other cause
- An estimated 17.3 million people died from CVDs in 2008, representing 30% of all global deaths. Of these deaths, an estimated 7.3 million were due to coronary heart disease and 6.2 million were due to stroke.
- Low- and middle-income countries are disproportionally affected: over 80% of CVD deaths take place in low- and middle-income countries and occur almost equally in men and women
- The number of people who die from CVDs, mainly from heart disease and stroke, will increase to reach 23.3. million by 2030 . CVDs are projected to remain the single leading cause of death
- Most cardiovascular diseases can be prevented by addressing risk factors such as tobacco use, unhealthy diet and obesity, physical inactivity, high blood pressure, diabetes and raised lipids.
Founder of Global Heart Foundation, Late Dr A V Narayan has been awarded by Dr Abdul Kalam for his outstanding contribution to society.
At the time of treatment, the team of Doctors and all the Staff of Global Heart Foundation Helped and gave me a lot of Support. Even both The Director met me and asked me how the EECP treatment is helpful for me. My experience with Global Heart Foundation is unforgettable in this city like Pune.
I wish to thank Dr. Deshpande, Dr. Prasad, Mr. Prasanna, gracious lady at reception & the other Doctors & staff at Global for being so kind, considerate, co-operative & supportive through the therapy. I was both, happily surprised, encouraged & touched by Our Director & founder Mr. A.V.Naraayan himself presenting me with a memorable gift that I can display in my home as a reminder of how I was saved by GHF from Invasive intervention of my CAD.
I thank Global Heart Foundation for suggesting me EECP treatment. I had a 90% blockage and after taking treatment I’m feeling better than before and I’m happy. Previously when I walked I used to feel scared, now I can walk 10 kms.
I feel more active than previous. I am very much thankful and obliged to all the directors and Doctors of Global Heart Foundation for the hospitality shown during my treatment. I advise every heart patient to get benefited of “3DCCG” and Myodrrops XL which is a best alternative to Angiography and By Pass respectively which is a less expensive and effective treatment.